Student reports after 13 session superhero “Quest”
- Heroes that create a positive superhero identity 100%
- Heroes who develop and share their superpowers 88%
- Heroes who feel they have positively impacted their community 95%
- Heroes who feel more confident to embrace unknown experiences 79%
- Heroes who feel a boost in positive self-image 77%
- Heroes who feel more positive relationships in the classroom 82%
Feedback from our last Quest, kids that have experienced trauma
- Average INCREASE in interpersonal strength, intrapersonal strength, affective strength, school functioning, and family involvement 47%
We ignite the creative genius in youth
to build a lasting foundation for their lives
Do you know a child who has a gift? Or a child that doesn’t know they are gifted? Students learn how to see themselves as a hero and live their most courageous selves. They discover and develop unique superpowers. They learn to express these superpowers in positive directions and serve their communities. Students learn to live a heroic life.
Superhero Training Academy makes a BIG difference in how children see themselves and how they shape their life experiences.